1. When did you know that you wanted to be a mother?
Cheese Alert: I always wanted to be a mom but I think it didn't become clear to me until I started dating my husband. I knew that I wanted HIS kids. And that was different!
2. What is your proudest moment as a mother?
I was laying in bed the other night pretending to be asleep and my 3 year old leaned over and kissed me on the bridge of my nose. And one day when I slammed my finger in the door, he started crying because he was worried about me. Moments like that show me that I really am teaching my kids compassion.
3. Who inspires you to be the best mother that you can be?
My kids!
4. What is your greatest wish for your children?
That they will find true love and happiness throughout their lives.
5. What is the very best part of being a mom?
Definitely the snuggles I don't ask for. When they choose to give me loving, I know I've done well!
1 comment:
You are obviously a good and well-loved mommy.
Post a Comment