Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fits of Silliness

In a major fit of overtired silliness today, our three year old made up a song:

Untitled (Ode to Meat)
I love meat,I love meat,I hope my meat will flap.
I love meat,I love meat,I hope my meat will sleep all night long.
I love meat,I love meat,I hope my meat will do new stuff.
I love meat,I love meat,I hope my meat will use the sweeper.
I love meat,I love meat,I hope my meat will crawl like a spider.


Sometimes it is just so clear that he is MY child!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like Drew's kid for sure! :) Didn't he (Drew) make up a song about sausage one night?

Kari Hultman said...

PLEASE record your child singing that song and post it for us!

Shazza said...

Oh WOW!

Meat that crawls like a spider?

No problem with his imagination is there?

This could be a hit song some day Mom...definitely record it!