Tuesday, May 27, 2008

That Doesn't Sound Good... and other randomness

So I opened up my laptop and my 3 year old said, "Are you blogging?" Sad. My husband and I just shook our heads at each other.

Right now, my husband and my son are upstairs trying to have a conversation about blogging. It is very amusing.

Anyway.....

Tomorrow I have my appointment with my neurosurgeon. I picked up my MRI films and the report from the radiologist. What doesn't sound good -

"Broad based disc bulge and central disc protrusion at L5-S1 affecting traversing S1 nerve roots bilaterally and causes mild canal narrowing ... Mild disc disease at T11-T12...." Later in the report "L5-S1 Broad based disc bulge and central disc protrusion contats traversing right L5 and slightly impinges traversing left S1 nerve roots. Mild canal narrowing."

So, any of you with medical experience, what do you think I will get into tomorrow when I see the neurosurgeon?

No comments: