Friday, May 23, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

Maybe I'm a bad bad blogger. I think all the time of stuff I want to share, but it's never at an appropriate blogging time (the bathtub, for instance!).

My back is healing well and I am oddly looking forward to an appointment next week with a neurosurgeon who will take a look at my slipped disk and help me understand options.

Today was my hubby's birthday and our eldest was very cute about wanting him to have a happy day... and cupcakes.

Our oldest dog has not been feeling well. She was throwing up for a few days and just not acting like herself. I think she's finally getting back to herself. Thank God for that!

I am reading the latest issue of Psychotherapy Networker and it is fascinating. The whole issue is on the concerns of diversity. I highly suggest it to anyone who works as a therapist or with a diverse clientele.

More later...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is he hot? The neurosurgeon? I mean McDreamy is a neurosurgeon and he's a HUNK! :)