Friday, October 26, 2007

Tomorrow

We are going to an outdoor wedding tomorrow in Maryland.   I am sure it will be beautiful and I am looking forward to it.  I am.  It's just that...

Nothing fits me.  I am breastfeeding so I am um..... top heavy.   My body is between a size 10 and 12 but I am a very vuluptious DD.   I dare you to find clothes off the rack to go to an outdoor wedding.  

I could wear a dress, but it would have to button up so I could whip it out when necessary.  So that is a pain.  I could wear a skirt, but it can't be too short since I'll be chasing after a toddler and lugging around a baby which involves a lot of squatting down.  It can't be a long tight skirt since I will need room to bolt if the toddler takes off and I must chase him down in this state park.  

So I chose a pantsuit.   Hopefully that will work.  Now if I can just figure out which bra will offer the most support so I can dance.

4 comments:

Kari Hultman said...

Fashion solution:

A-frame frock that zips up the front...like Dumbledore!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't seem to find one of those at Kohl's.

Presbyfruit's History Bits said...

how you gonna shake your groove thang while chasing the little ones?

LadyBurg said...

Ok, I just LOVE that you said "whip it out!"