Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Evidence Speaks for Itself

Proof that I am a mother...

There is applesauce on my  kitchen ceiling.

The last time I reached into my purse for my wallet, I pulled out a matchbox car.

When I say, "Are you all done?"  my dogs go running to the kitchen to check the floor for crumbs.

My husband has said to me before a long car ride, "Why don't you go try to pee pee."

I have Wiggles videos saved in My Favorites in You Tube.

.... That's just what I have realized in the past few days.  Anyone else have any thoughts?

7 comments:

Drew Tatusko said...

Instead of singing lyrics like "It's my shit.." to yourself, you are more likely to sing "Hot potato, hot potato" or "My friends Tigger and Pooh".

There is always a poop report - always.

You know that there is applesauce on your ceiling and to a large degree, you just don't care about it like you would if you did not have kids.

Every shirt you own has a little white spot primarily on the left shoulder, but often on both.

You find yourself using words like "bwacewip" and "be woud da mowwoer" and it all makes sense.

Without any of these and more your life would no longer make sense to you :-)

The word I have to type in to submit is "lesazzhm"...on da shizznit fizzle my bizzle biatch!

will smama said...

Your post made me laugh out loud.

For me, I point out tractors and bulldozers to adults riding in my car when the child is nowhere around.

I pay attention to toy ads - could that possibly BE the toy that will help my child be the well-adjusted superman he is capable of being?

Eating chicken shaped like cars seems like a perfectly acceptable solution to my own dinner problem. Microwaved no less.

Presbyfruit's History Bits said...

I don't have children, only dogs. But their BM's, and the consistency thereof, have become topics of conversation.

Kari Hultman said...

No kids, but your blog entry is LOL hysterical!

Unknown said...

WHo is Wiggles? Is that a replacement to Blues Clues? Or is that for even younger kids?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECj4-NfvgCM

Take My Cape said...

Yes, the poop report. Everyone told us having kids was not at all like having dogs. Wrong - we already every morning and every evening asked each other how many times each dog pooped.