Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Things You Might Be Wondering...

Rhonda continues to not pay her Dish Network bill. We are learning more and more about her. They clearly live locally still as the sub shop down the street has called to as when I was going to pick up my sandwiches. And Walmart called the other day to say that Rhonda's glasses were ready. So she wears corrective lenses and eats sandwiches. Perhaps she should stop ordering out so she can pay her Dish Network bill.

I've decided that my next book off the banned list will be Fahrenheit 451 by Bradbury. I'll let you know what I think of it as I get into it more.

We have decided (I think) to go to Turks and Caicos for our 10th wedding anniversary. We had thought about Hawaii and then for about 30 seconds I pondered Alaska. Nepal even blipped through my brain. But we went back to the fact that we really have never been on a vacation - just the two of us - somewhere that has hot running water. I want to sit on a beach, have someone bring me drinks and fry my skin. We're exploring the All-Inclusives. My parents are going to keep the little monkeys for a long weekend and hubby and I will enjoy ourselves thoroughly.

2 comments:

more cows than people said...

ooh exciting vacation coming for you!

and i know all about getting calls intended for someone else- mine are for Vanessa and I actually have met her. The odd thing is she has the same (sounding not spelling) last name as my high school sweetheart. My first year of marriage it was pretty creepy to get called Mrs. THAT NAME.

Anonymous said...

Fahrenheit 451.. read it in my senior yr of high school the night before the final.. it was not bad.. along the same lines as Brave New World, Animal Farm, all those Big Brother books.

Enjoy!