There is a randomness to my brain. It goes all over the place sometimes which really limits my ability to focus and write about something specific. Thankfully, I was a child of the 70s and 80s and instead of ADHD meds, I was put in gymnastics. But every now and then I do wonder if I should see someone about my lack of focus.
It takes me about half an hour to get ready for bed. If I'm going to make the coffee, I have to dump the grounds from that morning. Well, if I'm going to dump the grounds, I might as well take out the kitchen trash. If I'm going to take out the kitchen trash, I might as well go upstairs and get trash from the two bathrooms and the 3 diaper genies we have in the nursery (yes.... TWO kids in diapers). See where this is going? One task leads to 5 more. ARGH. So for a while I stopped doing stuff around the house. Which perhaps was not the best move.
Anyway, my friend has been in Alaska and I am totally jealous. I've been following her blog. And now instead of a tenth wedding anniversary trip to Hawaii, I am thinking Alaska.
What else is on my mind these days? How lucky I am to have my dogs. They are so sweet and sensitive and I miss them when I'm not home. We have two females and they wear pink collars to make up for the fact I don't have a daughter. My sister in law has been looking for a dog, so I've been obsessed about finding her one.
I've also been thinking more and more about our "stuff." What am I willing to get rid of? I can't believe we are not having more children. It's the right decision for us, but it's very FINAL. So I am getting rid of all our newborn clothing as our youngest grows out of it. But just because stuff is leaving the house does not mean more needs to come back in. I need to stay off Freecycle!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment