Beware of the randomness....
The neighbors across the street announced they are pregnant. Here's hoping they stop honking at the dog when they leave for work.
Somehow, I ripped my pinky toenail off without knowing it. The glory of vicodin, I guess.
Speaking of vicodin, I have discovered that a vicodin, a naproxen, three over the counter pain meds and the guest bed are the only things that ensure a good night's sleep. Sad. I called a local orthopedist this afternoon (a friend of mine told me that a relative of hers had surgery for something very similar at this doctor). I have to have all of my records from every doctor sent to this guy before they will agree to see me. Right. Wish me luck on that one.
I did not eat gluten free tonight. My husband will be glad tonight is his late night.
Our Verizon land line and our internet were out for just over 48 hours. It was horrendous. Our youngest had a fever and our thermometer was stuck on celcius. I called my parents on my cell phone and had to talk them through googling a conversion for us. My mom pulled out the dictionary first and was trying to do the math. NO! GOOGLE!
Hubby put his cell phone on the back of the car.... and then we went to church. About 36 hours later, a FedEx driver called that he found it down the street. He'll "deliver" it tomorrow. This is once again proof that we made the right move. Where we used to live, there would be calls to China and India made!
I mowed the lawn tonight. I was the only adult here and wasn't sure how that would go with two boys under 3, but I managed. They were very good and have a healthy enough fear of the mower that sitting on the front porch while playing with fake pumpkins kept them amused while I mowed the front.
And now, off to catch up on all the crap I missed while offline. I had a friend complain that she hadn't checked her email in a week and had 96 ("NINETY SIX!!") emails. Honey, you ain't seen nothin!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When the husband was single in Chicago, he left his planner on top of his car while getting gas. Had his wallet, credit cards, schedule, everything. Some nice trucker called him and returned it with everything intact. Still some good in the world.
I think I would die if I was offline for that long.
More randomness: last night, I had to talk my dad-in-law through signing up for youtube. That was fun...
Post a Comment