Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wow. I didn't know people like this still existed...

I am on a parenting forum where things get very interesting. There are a lot of closed-mined people and honestly, about once a week, I am stunned - STUNNED - by what people say. It makes me fear for the future of our planet.

Here was today's winner, posted in the "Advice for Moms" forum:

This is why lesbians should not raise children; I had a situation with my step sonS that I had NO idea what to say (usually does not happen with me). The 6 year old said to the 10 year old come on lets have sex. I asked the 6 year old what that meant and he said it's where you rub up against eachother. They usually sleep in the same bed when they come over and I said absolutley NO more sleeping together. I called the "ex wife" and all she said was "I hope your not accusing us because my WIFE and I are gay" now WHAT do you do with that?

There were a TON of responses (of course) and most did give me faith in humanity. People were cracking up that the kids know about sex because the parents are lesbians. Right.... no other kids know anything about sex.

She then gave an example of the son of the lesbians talking about sticking his penis in a toy. She then went on to talk about anal sex and lesbians and how the child is "sexual" because he has lesbian parents. Um. Ok.

It just got better and better. A total train wreck. The replies slowed down, but you could see that the number of people visiting the post was just rising and rising (insert sexual joke here).

She then got so completely pissed off that she posted in an advice forum but no one was truly offering her advice. So I threw some out to her...

You truly want to know what I'd do about it? I'd invite the lesbians over for dinner. And I'd serve penis shaped pasta. You can get it at Spencers. I bet they'd LOVE that. Maybe it would even make them convert once they realize how tasty it is.

But that's just what I would do.

2 comments:

Presbyfruit's History Bits said...

OMG, that's too funny. About the penis-shaped pasta, I mean. Did she (or anyone else) have a field day with that?

Unknown said...

Oh MAN that is HILLARIOUS!!!! HA ha!!!