Ramblings on parenthood, religion and culture by a Mommy with definite opinions.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Thank you Chorus!
I totally needed a laugh! On Chorus's site, I found a link to the Sarah Palin name generator. If I was born to Sarah Palin, my name would be Mangle Blue Palin!
BFH - Best Friend who doubles as my Husband. We still like each other after 10 years of marriage.
BL - Big Love. Our oldest. He's currently 3 1/2 and the biggest extrovert you've ever met. Loves sports, animals and refused to let his mother cuddle.
EPT - The "baby." Colic for the first 4 months confirmed we will not have any other. While he is usually the most pleasant kid you've ever met, sometimes he reminds us that we'll never want to pee on a stick again.
The Pack - Two big dogs. Both females. 7 and 10 years of age. Both rescues. Both Omega dogs. It can be interesting.
The Zoo - Includes 2 cats and a box turtle. Sometimes we have a fish. Sometimes we also have a foster dog.
4 comments:
Rust Mustang Palin
Froth Moonshine Palin...hey, at least the moonshine part is right on!
I LOVE it!!
Thanks!
Pie Gallon Palin!
I'm jealous of Moonshine though....I want to be Moonshine Palin, although it has a stripper ring to it....
Can't believe she named her kid "Track" - what's with using nouns for names??? seriously.
Post a Comment