Saturday, March 1, 2008

@$#%$^ Chicken!

There is a convenience store in PA, MD and OH (possibly a few other states) named Sheetz. It's your typical convenience store - buy a newspaper, coffee, fill your car up with gas. But recently, an ad campaign has caused quite a stir. What was it?

Crispy Frickin Chicken

It's all over the place on billboards and people are freaking out. Why? The word "frickin." Clearly we have nothing better to worry about!

Read all about it here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's frickin funny! :)

We have Sheetz down here - I think I saw the ad awhile ago, but it didn't really register - or maybe I saw something else...no reaction to it down here!

Annie's Mom said...

They're fussed about "frickin'" but they don't fuss about the fact that the store is called, "SHEETZ"??

It boggles the mind.

Ithaca Seminarian said...

And here when I saw the title of your post you were gonna complain about Matilda, my domesticated chicken!

Did I tell you about her running around IN the house with Howies and the cats?