It has been a long time since I have posted so I wanted to pop in. My life is hectic suddenly. I have a potty trained three year old and an almost one year old who is mobile and in EVERYTHING. (Oh yes, caps deliberate!)
So I have more to say but less time to say it in. And when I think about blogging later in the day, I am too friggin tired to complete a thought. This blog was never intended to be about the daily musings of my children. And that seems to be all I have recently to comment on.
So since I'm here....
My kids are both being baptized on Easter Sunday. We finally have found a church where I feel comfortable standing up in front of everyone and saying, "Yes, we trust you to help us raise our children." It's a nice spot to finally be in.
So, crack smoker that I am, I decided to invite the whole clan for the festivities. And since many of the family is Catholic, they decided to come on in. We will be hosting 13. Six of them will be children under the age of 9. It is my intent to enjoy myself. But I am not going to make any promises.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh bless you.
Happy Easter!!
Good luck! Our friends' baby was baptised the other week and after the pastor put water on her, you should have seen the look of "WTF did you just put on my head?" she gave him.
Did it go well?
Post a Comment