
Ok. Seriously.
There is one cookie left. I started to open the container at about 1:00 this afternoon, but my husband was alarmed that there is only one cookie left and he hasn't had any. So he asked me to save it for him.
It is now after 10:30. The cookie is still there. Taunting me.
Eat the damn cookie!!!
8 comments:
You're a lot nicer than I am. In our house, it's every cookie monster for herself!
I heard a rumor that the cookie monster doesn'e eat eat cookies anymore, is that true?
Yes. Sadly, the first Google image that came up on my search was Cookie monster with a bunch of vegetables. Apparently he is to be more conscious of his choices.
Whatever.
No. He eats cookies still... and the letter of the day which has begun to have me lining up on the side of Prairie Dawn. I mean, how much more is a little muppet girl supposed to take?
And IM, thanks for the cookie.
3 days later.... cookie still there. Just thought you all needed to know.
Ok... husband said the above post
"misrepresents" him. He told me to eat the cookie. I refused. Now it is some weird competition. Much like when we lock the windows in the car and crank the heat in the summer to see who will break first.
Don't ask.
Cookie still there.
Update. She ate the cookie. I was going to split it last night to offer a truce, but she bamboozled me :-)
Post a Comment