My 8 month old had a major explosive poop. If you are a parent, you know what I am talking about. It was one of those where I held the clothes in my hand and the trash bag in the other and thought, "Are these worth saving?"
Everyone told us that we had no clue what we were in for with having kids. We'd had a dog for years though. It is very similar. You talk about poop a lot.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel so sorry for you family. Next year get flu shots early and often-just kidding about the second part. Are you sure it was the flu and not some awful viral thing. Get better soon.
Gotta love a blog post entitled "Poop". : )
Isn't it funny how the word "poop" has become THE word people use to refer to excrement. Even newscasters and the newspaper. It cracks me up.
There's a Yiddish expression that translates, "Everything revolves around bread and death." I think "bread" could easily be replaced by "poop."
This is so funny and brings back so many memories! Of course, I breastfed all my children, and the poop is a peculiar shade. . . .Poop is a major event for many years, esp. when potty training occurs. (AND our dog ate my first child's in the little potty, and what an uproar that caused!)
Post a Comment