Big Love wants to be cheese for Halloween! CHEESE! How in the world am I going to accomplish this task?
Someone.... FIND ME A COSTUME!
And, if you haven't figured this out by now, no way in HELL am I making it. I need a cheese costume and I need it now.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He wants to be CHEESE?? That's wonderful...
And not being a costume person, I'm no help at all...
The only thing I can think of is to find a Green Bay Packers Cheese Head Hat and then wear cheese colored clothing on the bottom.. maybe with some holes cut into it.
Cheese? Card board...make a wedge out of it...paint it orange or yellow...cut holes out for arms and legs.
http://www.cheesehead.com/
Maybe the Green Bay Packers have some idea...there a bunch of cheese heads there.
I'm sure you could find a David Hasselhof costume somewhere.
Oh wait, wrong kind of cheese....
Post a Comment