Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random Beliefs

Celebrities = Not all they're cracked up to be. I honestly believe that a lot of being a celebrity is being in the right spot at the right time. So why do we care so much if they were just luckier than us?

Abortion = It should be legal. But in my perfect world, no woman would want or need one.

Dogs = Can be very dumb. Right now, one of mine is trying to catch a bee.

Siblings = Even though my kids fight, and even though I don't agree with my brothers, I am very glad that siblings exist. There is something nice about knowing there is someone else out there with a very similar history.

Jesus = I heard our youth worker tell some kids last night that you don't go to heaven if you don't believe in Jesus. I don't agree with her. I also don't think he was white and wore Birks, but that's for another time...

Hillary = I have decided I don't like her voice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Identity Mixed = Really cool blogger.

Presbyfruit's History Bits said...

Yeah, I agree with Wyld. And, I agree with every single one of your random beliefs.