Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My 100th!

I recently celebrated my 100th post! I can hardly believe it! Happy birthday to me!

The main reason I started this blog was because I felt I had no one in the real world to vent to. Well, no friends locally, that is. I am fortunate enough now to have met people thanks to church, a club for moms and just running into people repeatedly in this small town.

But have no fear! I am not going anywhere! I appreciate all the online friends I have come across in my blogging career thus far and I hope to find many more in the years to come!

Special thanks to my top referrers - Village Carpenter, Preacher Blogger or Procrastinator, Presbyfruit, Random Thoughts and Acts of Stupidity, and Chorus, rounding out my top 5!

And my number one viewed post of all time is my post where I admitted to the world that I peed in my car.

Thanks to everyone and here's to 100 more!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry I dont refer enough people this way.
:(
I could start pimping you out in my posts if you want.

Annie's Mom said...

The post about peeing in your car was a CLASSIC.

CLAS-SIC.

:)

Kari Hultman said...

Congratulations on your 100th!

Peeing in the car ROCKS!

Shazza said...

Congratulations!