I Survived a Japanese Gameshow. Um, it's about freakin time. Ellen Degeneres has been doing "Through the Wall or Fall" for a while and I just can't get enough!
Family reunion July 26. We have an absolute blast! And my boys just love their cousins so much that it will just be oodles and oodles of cuteness!
My 34th birthday. I can't believe that I am turning 34. I don't know what I thought I would accomplish by now, but I think I am doing pretty well. Two beautiful boys, a 10 year marriage to my best friend, a masters degree.... 34 is good.
The fall tv schedule. There is just nothing on. I can only watch Dr. G so many times. Seriously. Once you know how someone died, it's not interesting anymore.
My baby goes to school in September! My baby, who will be 18 months in December, is just dying to play with the big kids. So I am putting him in preschool three days a week from 9 - 12 this fall. He is so freaking cute. He sees bigger kids and starts yelling, "Da! Da! Da!" I have no clue what he is saying, but he is ready to go hang out with those big monkeys.
One day while my baby is at school, I am going to take my older guy to gymnastics. He really needs some Mommy time. He is so cute with his little brother and really worries about him. But he needs to have time with just Mommy.
Summer fun! I feel like the summer just started. And I am so excited for breaking out the little pool for the boys, going to the local parks, the Farm Show, etc. Woo Hoo!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment