Thursday, June 5, 2008

Meme of 5, 10, 1 and 3

What was I doing ten years ago:
Newly married and helping my seminary husband learn Hebrew.

Five things on today's "to do" list:
Reread short story for tonight's short story group
Print out short story study guide since I'm tonight's nerd
Make veterinary appts for 2 of the 3 dogs
Complete at least one load of laundry
Grade papers

One Thing I'd do if I was a billionaire:
You mean after paying off all the debt for my friends and family? I would create some scholarships so kids who never thought they could go to college could afford to go!

Three bad habits:
Worrying
Picking at things (zits, scabs, my kids noses - truly I am a picker!)
Not cleaning up after myself

Five places I've lived:
Princeton, NJ
Somerset, NJ
Philadelphia, PA
Volant, PA
New Wilmington, PA

Five jobs I've had:
KFC! (Truly - every teenager should work in fast food. That's how you learn major life lessons!)
Behavior Specialist
College Instructor
Secretary
Manager of a Men's Clothing Store

If you're reading this, TAG!

1 comment:

Annie's Mom said...

I didn't work in fast food, but I did work in a coffee shop... many of the same lessons, I think. Like the day the woman called me a b**ch to my face... You learn so much about human nature working in the service industry.