Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thanks Chorus!

Special thanks to Chorus who saw my blog post below and commented with a fabulous link. Hubby and I laughed for a long time while reviewing the perfectly absurd names on the site along with the commentary! It's totally worth not being hidden in the comment section! Enjoy!!

Baby's Named a Bad, Bad Thing

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was almost late for school today and it's all your fault! Hysterical link.

Some "classic" names from my teaching career:
Princess - she was anything but, cried ALL year!
Treasure - also anything but
Justice - I had him the same year I had a Justin.
Santana (not featuring Rob Thomas or the guy from Nickelback)- not one of mine yet but a younger sibling of a kid in my class

One name that will NEVER yield anything good: Jordan. I have had 3, 2 boys and a girl...all bad news.