Saturday, January 26, 2008

It Might Be Innocent, But...

In the lines of NIMBY (Not In My BackYard), I have decided to start the label IMBIB (It Might Be Innocent, But...).

Prime example, I needed to go to the grocery store tonight for some staples. And, as a mom of a toddler and a baby, it was perfectly normal - diapers, baby food, etc.

But the guy in line in front of me was buying only two items. Cat food. Whipped cream.

Now, it might be innocent, but.......

5 comments:

Drew Tatusko said...

Kinky.

more cows than people said...

hee. hee.

like the label... give us more...

Shazza said...

I always eat my cat food with whipped cream...don't you?

Annie's Mom said...

I stood in line at the grocery store once behind a guy who was buying three lemons and a bottle of KY.

I'm not sure it was innocent, but I suppose it could have been...

Unknown said...

Maybe the only way the cat will eat his food is if it's covered in whipped cream? Or the food could be to keep the cat busy while something else is going on...