Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Facebook.... Seriously!

Recently, I removed someone from my friends list on Facebook. She immediately sent me an email complaining about how in one click, I had negated a friendship of 2 1/2 years.

Honestly, I was just sick of reading stuff I didn't agree with. It had nothing to do with her specifically. But, now I am starting to wonder. If it bothered her that much, is she someone I wouldn't want to be around anyway?

4 comments:

Coasting Anon said...

bummer...they can see that?

Presbyfruit's History Bits said...

Yeah, I didn't know they could see that they had been de-friended.

I suppose I'd be upset if someone de-friended me, even if it was someone I didn't particularly like. Kind of pathetic.

Shazza said...

I de-friended someone recently too. She later sent me an invite to be her friend again so I accepted. I de-friended her because i was hurt by some of the things she did not do. I'm not ususally this harsh - but hey - we all have our sides.

kathrynzj said...

I have come close to un-friending someone just because of some scary political rhetoric but then I think life is pretty short to un-friend someone... on Facebook anyway. :)