Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sometimes....

... I want to rethink being a Christian. Seriously, this is the stay at home mom "Christian" mind....

OUR GOD IS A AWSOME GOD . HE REIGN FROM HEAVEN ABOVE WITH WISDOM POWER AND LOVE OUR GOD IS A AWSOME GOD.

i think she knows her bible well to be honest with u and the bible Tell's us to preach the word of Christ and that is what she is doing. and she clearly have him in her heart. and she is not judging anyone.

Because your not the only women in the world! There are those that are hungry for Gods word weather you like it or not! SO just a note to the devil here! Shut up satin your a lier!! In Jesus name scat!!!


That was from three different moms in a stay at home mom forum. Are they that stupid? Sometimes I want to get a job so I'm not surrounded by this.

4 comments:

Annie's Mom said...

I know that this was not the main point of your post, but Oh My Goodness, the spelling makes me want to weep.

Identity Mixed said...

No seriously, the spelling is a MAJOR factor.

Ladyjane25 said...

Was this directed at you? What on earth are they so mad at? I know a lot of Christian stay at home moms that are nice and sweet and can spell..

Shazza said...

I wonder if Satan ever wears satin?

hmmmm...I have to think about this now.