Will Smama over at the Revgals is in the middle of her first home purchase, and invites us this morning to think about renovating and decorating in the Friday Five!
1) If you could, what room in the place you are currently living would you redo first?
Kitchen! It is big, it is dark and it has a yellow sink. The day we moved in, I ripped out the breakfast bar, so there is a huge mess on the wall where it used to be. The floors have pink flowers. It's just classy all around.
2) What is the most hideous feature/color/decor item you have ever seen in a home?
Move to central PA. You will see all kinds of things you never saw before. I never saw so much pink carpet.
3) What feature do you most covet? Do you have it? If not, is it within reach?
A big soaker tub in the master bathroom would be nice. But ours can pretty much only hold a stall shower and a toilet. In true 80's fashion, the sink is in the hallway.
4) Your kitchen - love it or hate it? Why?
I don't all out hate it. I just definitely don't love it. We saw the potential in it which is why we chose the house.
5) Here is $10,000 and you HAVE to spend it on the place you are living now. What do you do?
See above regarding my kitchen. And if I had money left over, I'd get me a hot tub!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kitchen is roomy at least.. and I totally did not notice where you ripped anything out? Where was the breakfast bar?
Hi,
I found your blog though my sister Shazza's. I was intrigued by the name of it. I live in Central PA so I can relate. What a bunch of lunatic moms in your Mom's group! Sorry. I was in a couple of playgroups when my kids were little. Women can get weird. I'm glad my kids are in middle and high school now!
Post a Comment