Toddler - moved beyond puking at about 11 p.m. last night. Slept well but then moved on to diarrhea. Now napping.
Infant - puked at about 5 a.m. this morning. I was optimistic that it was a fluke. But then after a spoonful of rice cereal at noon, projectiled all over the kitchen table.
Mommy - fading fast.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Has daddy helped in the projectile pair? At least a crutch, for a nap or bath.
Oh noes!!
Hoping you escape the full impact. Us moms dont get the luxury of being really sick, do we?
Oh man. Nothing like both of them getting sick at the same time. I sure hope you don't get it and I really hope Drew doesn't get it - the last thing that either of you need is a stomach virus. Feel better!
Hang in there Mommy!!!
UPDATE: Daddy has it too.
Post a Comment