Saturday, September 29, 2007

On another random Saturday....

Strange day here. We had our next door neighbor come over to see if it would be possible to install ductwork in our house. He came here at 9 a.m. with another dude who never introduced himself. Only in Appalachia.

Somehow, both cats ended up in the attic. Fortunately (or unfortunately - depending on how you feel about cats), the bell collars alarmed me that creatures were up there.

I mowed the lawn because that damn Lyme Disease that inflicts my spouse would prohibit him from doing that and then doing anything else 100% for the next few days.

Dear Hubby is now at the church preaching. Ha. He's preaching. And here I am sitting watching Mystery ER on Discovery Health. A cat to my left, a dog to my right. Baby in the swing asleep and the toddler upstairs recovering from a bad cold. Tomorrow morning, the boys and I will go to church to hear Daddy. I would have never made a good pastor's wife. Seriously.... I thought, "Should I go tonight to the contemporary service?" And then flashed immediately through my mind, "Ah... fuck it."

And in case you are wondering, Steve and Rhonda have not paid their Dish Network bill this month. I'm taking a survey - should I just cancel it? Thoughts? I hope that if I tell them I want to cancel my service next time they call then when S&R go to fight it, they'll realize how annoyed I have been. Or do you think this will cause some sort of white trash uproar?

No comments: